Striving towards making sustainable and inclusive growth a reality, SEED CSR works closely with corporates, to make a difference to the lives of rural population/s through socio development oriented projects. Domains that are covered include quality education and healthcare, expanded livelihood opportunities, agriculture development keeping in mind current challenges including impacts of climate change, a strengthened social and healthcare infrastructure and improved sanitation and hygiene practices.
SEED CSR is empaneled with SAGY -Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana ,a rural development programme broadly focusing upon the development in the villages which includes social development, cultural development and spread motivation among the people on social mobilization of the village community.
The Integrated Village Development model (IVD) focuses on generating and maintaining the necessary resources to improve the quality of life and well-being of the targeted community.
- As part of IVD, health camps are organized and awareness campaigns are given impetus.
- Under Swachh Bharat campaign, cleanliness drives are arranged, and toilet facilities provided.
- With the formation of Self-Help Groups, women learn how to supplement their household income.
- The youth readily participate in skill enhancement training, where they learn various trades, according to their interest and ability.
- In-school interventions are carried out, with school infrastructure being developed.
- Community mobilization is a major component of IVD. It involves actively engaging people and acquiring their support
- To free farmers from the vicious cycle of crop failure and debt, Agriculture Information Mobile Van travel through various villages.
- To promote environmental sustainability, solar panels are installed in various schools.